Friday, April 1, 2011

The Science Fair Project called "Jennie"

Yes, I feel like a science fair project! "How many hormones can we put in this lady's body without making her crazy?"

Seriously, though, I do like science (good thing), and anatomy, so it is kinda cool!

Had my Estrogen levels checked yesterday, levels were normal, so I feel better about not over stimulating. I have had ZERO pain...no pain in my ovaries (no bowling balls yet), no joint/muscle pain. Doing pretty well! Usually on these meds, my immune system freaks out....this time is soooo different! God gives me something to be grateful for every single day!!!

I am a little under the weather, had a cold for 4 days now:( Went to the dr for some antibiotics...just to prevent round three of bronchitis this year. Please pray that knocks it out of me...I don't think they'll do surgery next week if I have an upper respiratory infection.

Sorry not much else to report. Next week is when things will get interesting. Follie check on Monday...gotta count those eggies! I'll keep you posted!

Everyone have a great weekend :)

"I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." - Matthew 17:20

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK on Monday!! Fingers crossed! I'm glad everything is going well and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete