Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's get this party started!

Today was my last day of Birth Control Pills, yeeeeehaw!

I know it sounds strange to take BC Pills when you're trying to get pregnant, but it's part of what they call "down regulation". The month prior to the ivf procedure, they put you on BC Pills so they can take control of your hormones. Now that I'm done with these, it means we can start on our injections!!!

Injections will help the eggs grow....grow eggies, grow! :)

I ordered half of my meds, they arrived at work today...it was like Christmas! I'll post pics tomorrow of all our meds....it's crazy!

Game on, I'm ready to get this party started!

1 comment:

  1. Jennie,
    I will be praying for you and Al. When you trust in God, you realize that His plan is better than your own- He writes the story better than us and we don't always see it clearly at first. This is already an amazing story of recovery that He has brought you through- Praise God! You are healthy for the first time in your life. I love it.. and I love that I can share your story with so many other people who can benefit from it. Anyway, keeping you in our prayers. Love you!
    Sarah Floyd

    ReplyDelete