Monday, March 21, 2011

Hormones, hormones, who wants some hormones?

I'm a hormonal mess! Crying, edgy, hot flashes, you name it, I've got it:) My poor hubby! If you see him, give him a hug...or let him punch you to release some frustration. Either way, please be kind to him!

Well, had my baseline Ultrasound today, one final check before "all systems go" with the big guns (stim drugs). They saw 2 cysts, one of them an endometrioma, so I was super worried they would say it was a "no go". Dr said ok to proceed. Yippee!

We do need your prayers, though. I've been having a flare all week, so I'm a little discouraged. I feel like the flares contributed to our last miscarriage, so I want them GONE. I'm going to increase my Prednisone, and pray that it works.

Other than that, no major updates. I start the Estrogen shots tomorrow....this is when hubby gets to pay me back for my hormonal tendencies....shots in the butt! He enjoys this a little too much!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment