Friday, May 22, 2009

Hi everyone. Unfortunately, we do not have the best news for you. We went to the doctor today for another ultrasound, and the pregnancy is "disolving". The sac that was growing and developing has collapsed. So, we have a d&c scheduled for next Tuesday, although I may naturally miscarry on my own this weekend.

With that being said, we want to say thank you to everyone for their prayers and support. I am so thankful that we have such wonderful friends and family. Please know that Alfonso and I have accepted this, and still feel so blessed to have gotten this far. I have never been pregnant before! This gives us great hope!!!

God has been good to us, and been with us every step of the way. I was praying that God would show me a clear sign that it was ok to end the pregnancy, since I couldn't bring myself to do it when the dr's suggested it, with everything still developing. Today's ultrasound was an answer to my prayers, I no longer had to wonder. It was the closure I needed, and I'm very at peace about it now.

Also, having been pregnant now for almost two months, the pregnancy hormone has helped to resolve some of my endometriosis, which may make it possible for us to get pregnant without intervention next time. What a blessing that would be!

So, hopefully our next post will be wonderful news again regarding our journey to the Broxton Baby! One day, I will be holding my baby in my hands, and sending you pictures of that glorious event!!!! We'll keep you posted...another ivf is scheduled for around August, unless something happens before then:)

Take care, we love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment